Thursday, 4 May 2017

Mo Manning - Challenge for May 2017

Hello - well who can believe it's May already! April flew by with for me a little holiday with my sister Sue to celebrate her birthday followed the week after by my own. Time to sit and catch up now.


I decided it was time for me to look into Mo's png images, especially designed to be adaptable and for merging images together. There's a great video by Mo on Youtube which goes through the process step by step - trust me - if I can do it so can you ! Grab a cuppa and see for yourself how easy it is.

So my card is made up of Morgan Doll and Morgan Soccer all merged together, printed and then coloured with my pens to make this sweet little football boy. A few star and banner dies and voila done!

It;s the start of a new month's challenge for Mo's DP2 Challenge so why not pop over and take a look, you've got to be in it to win it so check out the rest of the team's inspiration and join in.

Hope you're having a lovely May, I'll have some news to share soon about what else I've been up to so I'll catch up with you later.


2 comments:

  1. Fantastic news Hellen, congratulations, looking forward to inspiration. Hugs my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you June, so kind of you :-) x

      Delete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Magnolia, Gummiapan and Roxstamps, Hello Notecard by Hellen

Hello ! This is me waving and saying hello with some stamps and dies from Swedish HouseCrafts (SHC) as a new member of a brand new design...