Thursday, 5 January 2017

Mo Manning's Challenge January 2017

Hi and happy new year! Well Christmas came and went in a flash as usual didn't it? I had a lovely time with family over the period, I hope you enjoyed yourself whatever you did.

Mo's monthly DP2 Challenge starts today, we had lots of fabulous entries last month which you can see if you pop over to the blog and we have lots of lovely inspiration from the Dream Team for this month. So why not grab a cuppa, take a look and have a go to win a voucher to spend in Mo's Digital Store.

The theme as always is anything goes and I have used Cheek to Cheek to make my husband an anniversary card. It fitted right in with the musical dies I found and as he is a musician it all seemed very appropriate.


I used an embossing folder to create the textured background , some heart and musical dies and of course my Copics to colour the image in. If you'd like more info please leave me a comment and ask away.

Thanks for looking, I'm off to prepare for my January workshop later this month - time flies and I'll be panicing before you know it if I haven't prepped. We always have great fun, chatting, laughing oh and yes crafting ! I hope you do something to make you laugh and smile this month x



1 comment:

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Magnolia, Gummiapan and Roxstamps, Hello Notecard by Hellen

Hello ! This is me waving and saying hello with some stamps and dies from Swedish HouseCrafts (SHC) as a new member of a brand new design...