Thursday, 17 November 2016

Mo Manning Monthly Blog Hop - November

Hi everyone!!




Its that exciting time of the month again for a Mo's Dream Team blog hop and this time its a Thank You theme picked by our lovely Lou.

To make my card I used one of the images from Mo's Sailor Boy Set , such a useful set with 3 boy images, a dog, toy soldiers and some stars.

So I hope you'll join in the hop and why not take a look at Mo's DP2 Challenge for another chance to win a prize!

Here's the Blog Hop run in case you get lost on the way......


Don't forget there are two $5 gift vouchers to spend in Mo's shop to be drawn from the participating Dream Team Designers comments so... make sure you pop in and comment on everyone's post for the blog hop to be in with the chance to win!!!


14 comments:

  1. This is a cute image with that teddy bear looking like he's loving on the little sailor. Nice coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swwwweeeeeeeeet! just so sweet! My daughter had a bear that looked just like this. I feel like I can straighten his clothes too...well done with the shading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic little boy's card! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable card!! Looove cuddles :)
    Have a beary nice weekend,
    Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card and the image is adorable. Love the layout and how you've placed the sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

April Workshop

Hi - happy Monday ! Just a quick post to show my card design for my next workshop this Saturday the 29th. It's a good exercise o...