Thursday, 1 September 2016

Mo Manning September 2016 Challenge

Woohoo! Mo's new DP2 Challenge starts today with the theme Anything Goes (with a Mo Image), here's my design using a couple of stamps from the set called Three For Tea available from Mo's Shop.



Having been making so many CAS watercolour cards recently I decided to get a fussy and fancy one out of my system! 

Made using lots of dies and some pretty backing paper, my little cutie coloured with Copics is popped on top - had to add a little plate of cakes from the set too.

Thank you for looking, if you'd like more inspiration why not take a peep at the other Dream Team member's blogs listed in the sidebar. You'll see a few new names have joined in the fun! 




3 comments:

  1. What a beauty. I love all the die cuts and beautiful coloring. While I love all of Mo's images, some just really touch your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, an absolutely stunning card, and your colouring abilities seem to flourish with every one! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Hellen. Love this card. Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Card made using Roxsprint Die and Gummiapan Stamp and Dies

Hello! Yes it's me saying hello again on a card made using products from Swedish Housecrafts. Just one stamp - Daisy Face b...