Thursday, 15 September 2016

Mo Manning September 2016 Blog Hop

Hi everyone!!
It's that exciting time of the month again for a Mo's Dream Team blog hop and this time it’s an Autumn theme picked by Julie.
  



Here's the Blog Hop run in case you get lost on the way......
  JulieGaynorDebby, DariaOlesya,
 LouHellen (me) , Alice, Anneke, KalyGretha,

Don't forget there are two $5 gift vouchers to spend in Mo's shop to be drawn from the participating Dream Team Designers comments so... make sure you pop in and comment on everyone's post for the blog hop to be in with the chance to win!!!




and here's my design using one of the images in the Valerie in Autumn set. I found some yummy background papers in my stash and stamped some bare trees on top then added some leaf brads from my stash as well. 


17 comments:

  1. What a beautiful Autumn card.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Hellen. Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how you did the trees- would love to see a whole card with them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful, I love the dimensional leaves and your great colouration.
    Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card. It is a nice touch to put some leaves on, I'll have to remember that! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She did a fantastic job on your card. She is too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hellen, Your card is so adorable and it makes me look forward to autumn even tho I am a summer person. You are right about the background paper, it is perfect and the way you placed and lifted the word Autumn and the leaves and coloring on her makes this such an adorable card. Thank you for sharing it with us. Hugs, Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you've done the white on white effect for the sentiment. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another great card using Valerie! I love how they have all turned out so differently! Love the white letting on the white background - I have never thought to do that before! Thanks for the inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card and beautiful coloring! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the wood background . great digi image! x miranda k

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes! Throw those leaves and have a good time. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful job you have done Hellen. I love how you have done your title too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your card....adorable image...and I love the leaf brads :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

April Workshop

Hi - happy Monday ! Just a quick post to show my card design for my next workshop this Saturday the 29th. It's a good exercise o...