Tuesday, 2 August 2016

Workshop 7th August 2016

Workshop to make either the card or bag shown here.

Busy prepping for my and Martine's workshop this coming Sunday. I'm going to be mainly using this lovely Hobbyart set called Nature Trail, with over 20 stamps in the set there's loads of variety for making scenes to decorate cards.

Those of you coming on the day just bring your usual craft bag to include scissors, knife, DST, foam pads and if you have one a preferred blending tool. Everything will be there but if you have them it helps cut down waiting time. 

We'll be making either the card or gift bag (your choice) in the picture above.

I don't know yet what project Martine has for you but I know it'll be gorgeous as usual !

I've been playing with this set so here's a little collage showing some other samples I've made - I'll bring them on the day so you can get some other ideas to play with at home if you've got this set.


Looking forward to Sunday -  see you there if you're coming - I've heard there are a couple of places left if you want to join in just ring Martine on 01634 686823.


2 comments:

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

April Workshop

Hi - happy Monday ! Just a quick post to show my card design for my next workshop this Saturday the 29th. It's a good exercise o...