Oyster Paper Crafts Open Day

Had so much fun at Oyster's last Sunday, always lovely to meet old friends and make new ones. Thank you for coming if you were there, and thank you for the lovely comments I got  about my card samples. I was lucky enough to be asked to demo some Hobbyart stamps and the Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Pens. Had such a good time making the samples - think I got carried away! Here are some photos of them .... summer memories first

Harbour Village

Summer Holiday

Harbour Village

Country Walk
and now the winter ones ...........

Nature Trail

Nature Trail

Nature Trail

Nature Trail

Nature Trail
Always nice too to meet up with other designers and this year we had a visit from Ilianna of My Sweet Petunia who invented the MISTI system, she's off around the country now doing some workshops - try and catch her if she's near you - well worth checking out!


Comments

  1. some lovely pieces of work Helen, I just love Hobbyart stamps as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, these stamps are lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these cards. I've sent for stamps from Oyster on 6th October 2016 and have had no confirmation of order and I cannot get in touch. Anybody know if they are still trading?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Popular Posts