Thursday, 4 August 2016

Mo Manning August Challenge

Hi, welcome to my blog. Can you believe it's August already! Where is the time going?

It's the start of another challenge with Mo, as always the theme is Anything Goes (with a Mo image) and I'm staying with clean and simple this month for my version of 'Pignon'..........


I wanted the cute image to say it all so I kept the background to black and white, coloured the main image with my Copics and added some gloss to the toadstool tops and some glitter to the wings and to the row of toadstools at the front. 

This image makes me chuckle as I think the fairy is looking for frogs under the toadstools, we've had a few in the garden this year and even some enormous toads! I so don't like them and have been chased up the patio more than once this year....'Stay in the pond !' I tell 'em, but do they listen? Noooo! We've had a few hot days here in the UK, I am so hoping that we'll have a few more, already though it's starting to look like the tail end of summer. I do love the autumn, the colours and smells tell of things to come but just a little bit more sunshine would be nice.

So, hope you're having a lovely summer wherever you are. Why don't you make a cuppa and pop over to the Challenge Blog and have a go this month at the challenge - maybe you'll be the lucky winner and have a little spending spree in Mo's shop, or be picked by the Dream Team as one of their top three? Either way it's fun to join in and there is always some super inspiration from everyone.

See you soon x



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Hellen love the toadstools at the bottom really sets it off xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

April Workshop

Hi - happy Monday ! Just a quick post to show my card design for my next workshop this Saturday the 29th. It's a good exercise o...