Thursday, 19 May 2016

Mo Manning Blog Hop - May 2016



Hi - It’s the third Thursday of the month and so a big welcome to Mo Manning’s monthly Blog Hop! Check out everyone’s blog and leave a comment on each of their blog hop posts to be in with a chance of winning a prize from Mo if your comment is picked – this is the order this month


So much inspiration from such an international team - Vili is the host this month and has picked ‘Vintage’ as the theme …….. with lots of weddings coming up I decided to make a card for a beautiful bride before the special day to wish her ‘the best day ever’.




 I made this using ‘The Bride’ available from Mo’s Digital Shop  - HERE. I used some pretty papers, some chipboard embellishments, flowers, some die cut ivy leaves, oodles of Stardust Stickles and a stencil with Textured Crackle Paste to complete this 8x8 card.

Platinum Crackle Paste

I hope you will join in the blog hop starting at Vili’s Blog – HERE and don’t forget you can still enter this month’s DP2 Challenge ‘Anything Goes with a Mo Image’ – Good luck everyone and thank you for looking !






16 comments:

  1. oh my days Hellen! this is just stunning! I love the sparkle and the extra stamped and embossed bits too, just gorgeous
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation!!! Soooo romantic!!! I love the sparkle!!!
    Vale

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very beautiful and romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning card Hellen, gorgeous sparkle too.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, gorgeous & romantic. Fantastic job and love the colorway you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card!
    Enjoy your evening,
    Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, and love the pastel shades x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stardust and crackle makes for a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Hellen, there are just so many gorgeous details in this beautiful creation. Fabulous image, beautiful papers and those glittered woodchip shapes are so gorgeous. Lovely, lovely card. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous card--I love it. Thank you. Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gracious your card is so awesome, the image and the layout and papers and the die cuts and embellishments makes this a perfect card. thank you for sharing it hugs, Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
  12. That bride is perfect!! I never saw it before. I wish I did because I needed one a month ago. Your card is adorable
    Hugs Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is exquisite Hellen! Beautifully coloured and designed!xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card, so stylish.
    Anneke xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wowie, beautiful, love the chipboard embellies.
    Verry elegant

    Huggsss, Angelique

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Card made using Roxsprint Die and Gummiapan Stamp and Dies

Hello! Yes it's me saying hello again on a card made using products from Swedish Housecrafts. Just one stamp - Daisy Face b...