Monday, 21 March 2016

Stampscapes

Hi, I've been playing for a while with Stampscape stamps - there are loads of Youtube videos on the techniques and lessons on their website so it's been great fun having a play. Also really useful for men's cards!


This one is just 3 inks blended on gloss card and 1 stamp Lakeside Cove stamped on top, quite pleased how the sky came out. I used an Acrylic Gloss Spray which really made a difference and made the colours more intense.

This one I made for my husband's birthday as it reminded me of our holidays in Somerset, no spray on this one and you can see the colours are more muted.


Made with Snowy Brook, and Oaks and Mist.

So that's it for now, I seem to be building up numbers on these stamps so really must use them more!



3 comments:

  1. Hellen
    Your cards are gorgeous. I keep reading about this technique and stamps but have never attempted them as they look difficult. Your husband is going to love his card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look fabulous Hellen. I watched a few of those Stampscapes videos a couple of years back, there are loads and I enjoyed watching them so much I never actually got around to playing. Your pictures are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great compositions. Love the scenes that can be achieved with the stamp range.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

April Workshop

Hi - happy Monday ! Just a quick post to show my card design for my next workshop this Saturday the 29th. It's a good exercise o...