Thursday, 17 December 2015

Mo's Clubhouse - Ragged Angel

Merry Christmas everyone, whatever you're doing I hope you have fun! 



Here's my latest Mo Manning Christmas card for this year - Ragged Angel available from her digital shop. Coloured with my Copics and embellished with a few dies listed below.


COPIC COLOURS USED

Skin - E000,E00,E21,E11 and R20; Red - R27,46 and 59; Wings - C1,3 and 5; Green - YG03, G94 and G99; Hair - E25 and 29; Browns - E31,33,35 and 57.

Other Items Used - Clear Wink of Stella (on the wings); Memory Box Precious Snowflakes die; Poppystamps Giovanna Snowflake die; Memory Box Christmas Lights Set die; Yvonne Creations YCD10029 die (deer); Dee's Distinctively Small and Large Snow Covered Stacker Tree dies.

Thank you so much for looking !

DP2 Challenge - There's still time to enter this month's so I hope you'll pop over to see my fellow teamies designs (listed on the right) - so much amazing colouring inspiration to see and don't forget to check out Mo's Digital Pencil Shop , Mo's Clubhouse Blog and then Mo's DP2 Challenge and have a go yourself !

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card, I love all the detail, especially the gorgeous trees. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Magnolia, Gummiapan and Roxstamps, Hello Notecard by Hellen

Hello ! This is me waving and saying hello with some stamps and dies from Swedish HouseCrafts (SHC) as a new member of a brand new design...