Lavinia Challenge - Challenge 12 - Let it Snow

The new challenge for Lavinia Stamps is live on the blog and the theme is Let It Snow........



For this scene I used watercolour card splattered with masking fluid and Cobalt Blue Brusho to make the sky.

Simply stamped with Large Deer and Autumn Scene and Archival Ink, then highlighted with Stardust Stickles. The Penny Black sentiment die just seemed obvious to add ! 

Well done to last month's winner, such gorgeous entries from everyone and why not check out my team mates fabulous inspiration (listed on the right) for some wonderful ideas.

Thank you for looking x

Comments

  1. Beautiful Hellen..... Love this card so very much...... Lots of love Marianne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Hellen, I love using the masking fluid, have to say though that I've never managed to achieve the blizzard that you created, only a random flurry with a few great big splodgy snow balls. I'm wondering how your technique differs? Merry Christmas, Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really LOVE this card, Hellen.....the sky background is vivid, but works so very well with the masking fluid. (must try this) Hope you have a lovely Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Popular Posts