Thursday, 19 November 2015

Mo's Clubhouse - Piece of Cake

Hi.........it's another Thursday so it's my turn to make a sample for Mo. This one is called 'Piece of Cake' available here from Mo's Digital Pencil.


I coloured the image with my pens and thought why not use my Crealies Modern Patchwork die set to make a whole cake to go with the slice! Each slice is topped with some roses from the digi image.

COPICS COLOURS USED

Green - YG01,03 and17; Red - R20,22 and 56; Grey - C1 and 3; Yellow Y21 and 26; Cream/Beige - E50 and 53.

Thanks for looking x

DP2 Challenge - Hope you'll pop over to see my fellow teamies designs (listed on the right) - so much amazing colouring inspiration to see and don't forget to check out Mo's Digital Pencil Shop , Mo's Clubhouse Blog and then Mo's DP2 Challenge and have a go yourself !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

April Workshop

Hi - happy Monday ! Just a quick post to show my card design for my next workshop this Saturday the 29th. It's a good exercise o...