Thursday, 12 November 2015

Mo's Clubhouse - Birthday Princess


Hi, here's my sample for Mo this week - a Birthday Princess, she's such a cutie delivering a little cupcake for a special day. After colouring her with my pens and pencils I put her onto a Crealies Die Modern Patchwork No 1 so she really stands out.

COPICS USED

Skin - E000,00,11,21 and R20; Hair - E21,18,25 and 29; Blues - B21 and 24; Green - YG03; Red - R24,35 and 46; Yellows - Y000, 02, 15 and 17; Violets - RV91,93,95 and 99.

Other items used - Polychromos Pencils and Blender; Stickles Stardust; Memory Box Delightful Hearts Border (cut up);Clear Lacquer.

DP2 Challenge - Hope you'll pop over to see my fellow teamies designs (listed on the right) - so much amazing colouring inspiration to see and don't forget to check out Mo's Digital Pencil Shop , Mo's Clubhouse Blog and then Mo's DP2 Challenge and have a go yourself !

Thank you for looking x

1 comment:

  1. Waaaauw wat een plaatje van een kaart. Mooi ingekleurd en een lief stempel
    Groetjes Gerrie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

April Workshop

Hi - happy Monday ! Just a quick post to show my card design for my next workshop this Saturday the 29th. It's a good exercise o...