Mo's Clubhouse - Paul Texting

Here's a special card made for a gorgeous grandson. I find it so difficult to make cards for boy's this age - they grow so fast and so cute won't do! Mo came to the rescue with 'Paul Texting' - perfect for (in this case) Harvey Texting!!


A few dies to add sentiments, papers from LOTV and some Tim Holtz printed words to form my wishes for him on his special day.

COPIC COLOURS USED

Skin - E000,E00.E21,E21 and R20; Hair - E25 and 29; Jeans and Hat - B93,95 and 97; Jumper and bag - G40,43 and 46.

Thank you so much for looking and welcome to my new followers - it's good to 'see you' x

DP2 Challenge - Hope you'll pop over to see my fellow teamies designs (listed on the right) - so much amazing colouring inspiration to see and don't forget to check out Mo's Digital Pencil Shop , Mo's Clubhouse Blog and then Mo's DP2 Challenge and have a go yourself !

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Popular Posts