Mo's Clubhouse - Cat In The Christmas Tree

lol - so had to giggle when I saw this image from Mo's Digital Pencil Shop called Cat in the Christmas Tree


Such a cheeky cat - he's ended up covered in glitter! When my girl's were little they used to tell me it was our cat pinching the chocolates off the Christmas tree - although I did think it was odd that he was leaving the foil behind!

Easy to colour so quite a quick card to make for the festive season and bound to make someone smile.

COPIC COLOURS USED

Reds - R35,46 and 49; Yellows - Y11,15 and 26; Greens - YG01,03 and G94; Blues - B29 and 41; Cat - E21,25 and 29 with R83 for the ears.

Other items used - Penny Black Sentiment Dies, Holly Jolly and Merry Christmas, Stardust Stickles.

Challenge - Hope you'll pop over to see my fellow teamies designs (listed on the right) - so much amazing colouring inspiration to see and don't forget to check out Mo's Digital Pencil Shop , Mo's Clubhouse Blog and then Mo's DP2 Challenge and have a go yourself !

Thanks for looking - see you soon x

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Popular Posts