Friday, 16 October 2015

More playin'


Here are some cards I made after following the Hot Glue Embossing technique by Connie MacFarlane at Splitcoast Stampers this week. If you haven't joined up to their weekly emails it's a really useful site which shares ideas and techniques each week, great inspiration.
Silver hot glue

Gold hot glue


Red hot glue

Great fun to make (follow the link above to their website for more details) - basically you apply hot glue using a glue gun to water colour card and then emboss with embossing powders - I used gold and silver and red on mine and it gave the impression of molten metal - fabulous! I coloured mine with Distress reinkers but you could use water colours/brushos etc and add glitter and gems (blue/silver one has gems added) if you want. Had a great crafty evening last night with Eileen and Martine going through this - we had glue all over the place lol !

Thanks for looking and have a fab weekend x

3 comments:

  1. I loved doing this Hellen ,such fun we had but if it wasn't for the way you presented them ,I would not have done it .
    So thanks Mate ,great work xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Card made using Roxsprint Die and Gummiapan Stamp and Dies

Hello! Yes it's me saying hello again on a card made using products from Swedish Housecrafts. Just one stamp - Daisy Face b...