Mo Manning Clubhouse - Giggling Snowman

Question - Why is the snowman giggling? Answer - Because Santa's lost one of his reindeer ! Poor old Prancer is desperately trying to catch up ...........



Fabulous image - Giggling Snowman from Mo's shop and easy to colour with my Copics (B93, 95 and 97 and a bit of orange for his nose). I made the background with blue encaustic wax which I thought looked like trees in the snow and simply added some die cuts to finish it off. The wax effect is new to me and I found it simple to do with a bit of practice (we won't mention the ones that went in the bin!) - just make sure you use a sealed card stock, low heat on the tool and keep turning the card until you are happy with the effect.

Gradually getting my Christmas cards made, using Mo's images makes it sooooooo much easier!

Challenge - Hope you'll pop over to see my fellow teamies designs (listed on the right) - so much amazing colouring inspiration to see and don't forget to check out Mo's Digital Pencil Shop , Mo's Clubhouse Blog and then Mo's DP2 Challenge and have a go yourself !

Thank you for looking - see you soon x

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Popular Posts