Friday, 2 October 2015

Lavinia - Challenge 10 Glitter and Gems

Autumn, mmm one of my favourite seasons. So much colour around us before the bleak winter arrives! So to add to that the theme this month from Lavinia Stamps is - Glitter and Gems...........


I made this scene using watercolour card with Orange, Gamboge and Leaf Green Brushos and plenty of water. I stamped with Seasonal Tree, Tree Scene and Lavender and Archival Ink. When dry I added some grasses and edges with a black pen and sprinkled on some gold Glamour Dust and a few gems.

Well done to last month's winner - some fabulous inspiration from all the entrants as well as the design team are over on the blog if you want to hop over and take a look. Why not have a go? There's a fabulous prize of £40 to spend in the shop for the winner!

Thank you for looking x

10 comments:

  1. A fantastic card Hellen, I love the beautiful colours you've used.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful bejewelled tree, gorgeous colours too xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! This is gorgeous!!!!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colours and a bling Tree
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Hellen, love it - especially colours. Autumn is so lovely (without too much rain of course!) Kx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hellen, I'm so in agreement with you, I just love the changing colours of Autumn, that mother nature is just so creative isn't she! I LOVE everything about your card, how clever to doodle the grasses, it works a treat! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous Hellen, the colours are stunning and I love the little droplets on the tree, hugs P xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning, stunning colours here, Your attention to detail is always on display in your work Hellen,,, love this .
    Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful sky you have created with the Brusho paints! Lovely card. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

April Workshop

Hi - happy Monday ! Just a quick post to show my card design for my next workshop this Saturday the 29th. It's a good exercise o...