Penny Black Snowy Grove

Friday already - where does the time go! Talking of which Christmas is fast approaching so I'm working on some quick cards to make .............


This one from the new Penny Black release is called 'Snowy Grove' - it's a big stamp and really doesn't need much doing to it. I saw this idea with the colours on the Penny Black Blog by Jourdaine Micheline but decided not to add the deer dies as she had. I just stamped onto glossy card with Black Archival Ink and added Memento inks - Paris Dusk, Dandelion and another Archival Ink - Orange. The Let it Snow sentiment is also by Penny Black and I finished off with white pen to go over the falling snow. 

Pretty quick and easy to make - just what I need to catch up on Christmas cards! 

Thank you for looking and hope you have a good weekend x

Comments

  1. Absolutely beautiful....love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG . . . I LOVE it.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bootiful Dahling
    Love ,love,love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely card Hellen. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely, great blend of colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing view! Card as picture postcard! wonderful
    hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous scene!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just adore this Hellen..... another gorgeous card ..... Marianne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this card .... Fab job xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG rich and elegant colour combo.. love this one

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Popular Posts