Thursday, 3 September 2015

Date for my Next Colouring Workshop......


Hi, just a quick post to say that my next colouring workshop will be Saturday 5th December at Oysters in Rochester. Please ring the shop to book a place if you are interested.

In the morning session we will be using alcohol pens to colour flowers, along these lines .........




and in the afternoon we will be using watercolour pencils to colour images such as these.........




Please note these are technique based classes not specific projects and we will be colouring whatever flower stamps are available at the time.

Oyster Stamps 01634 686823.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful examples. Wish I could attend! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

April Workshop

Hi - happy Monday ! Just a quick post to show my card design for my next workshop this Saturday the 29th. It's a good exercise o...