Penny Black - Sparkler

Trying to get in the Christmas spirit - ho ho ho ! Here's one called Sparkler by Penny Black - now I know Poinsettia's are normally red but I thought I'd try some icy blue for a change..........


COPIC COLOURS USED


B000,12 and 24; YG03, Y94 and Y99.

Other items used - Poppystamps -Stitched Main Street Tags dies; Penny Black - Sparkler stamp; Penny Black dies - Exultations; coloured with Copic pens and sprinkled with fairy dust !

All items available from Oyster Stamps.

Comments

  1. Love it Hellen and the fairy dust just adds to it
    Beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Hellen, a lovely stamp that looks gorgeous with the sparkle.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hellen . . . FOUND YOU.

    . . . and this is a stunner. Now I can see what you mentioned yesterday.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Popular Posts