Thursday, 20 August 2015

Mo's Clubhouse - A Sister Is.....


Hi -had some lovely summer weather this week - not too hot. Just as well as I've been working on Christmas cards, as I expect you have too! 

Well it isn't Christmas at Mo's yet so here is my summery sample for this week - a super cute image called A Sister Is.........


Such a sweet image which reminds me of my two little girls when they were little.....awhh, those were the days.

COPIC COLOURS USED

Skin - E000, E00,E21,E11 and R20; Hairs - E50/53/43/57 and E21/25/29; Monkey - C1/3/5 and R20; Red - R24/35/46; Greens - YG03/G94/99 and YG01/03/17 Yellows - Y02/15/19. 

Other Items used - Maja Design paper from Coffee in the Arbour; Creative Expressions dies - Delicate Daisies and Classic 3D Bow; We R Memory Keepers Doily Circles; Perfect Pearls in Daffodil.

Hope you'll pop over to see my fellow teamies designs (listed on the right) - so much amazing colouring inspiration to see and don't forget to check out Mo's Digital Pencil Shop , Mo's Clubhouse Blog and then Mo's DP2 Challenge and why not join in! 

3 comments:

  1. Simply DELIGHTFUL Hellen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute kids and great colouring Helen. That is a delicious green bow on your card. I love it.
    Julia x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

April Workshop

Hi - happy Monday ! Just a quick post to show my card design for my next workshop this Saturday the 29th. It's a good exercise o...