Saturday, 25 July 2015

Stampscapes - July 2015

Had a little fun yesterday playing with Stampscapes stamps - lol where have they been all my life! Yes I know they've been around for ages...it just takes me a while to catch up!


Had a play on glossy cardstock with a mix of dye inks and added a Memory Box die called Woodland Oval which finished them off nicely I thought. Yep, I'm liking using these and there are loads of tutorial videos on YouTube for more inspiration - just type in Stampscapes and there are literally loads on there. Showed them to a few friends and they had a go too - think that die will be a popular one!


Here's a canvas I made based on an article in Craft Stamper Magazine November 2014 by Anna- Karin Evaldsson, using paste and crackle mediums.  Didn't have exactly the same stamps but followed the procedure in the magazine and quite pleased how it came out - think I'll be making some more like this. Coloured with Distress Paints, touches of white pen and some frosty glitter highlights.

Fab fun day just playing and chilling out - must do it again soon!

5 comments:

  1. These are stunning Hellen, I especially love the bottom one. I've been using stapscapes for about 3 years now and love them. I really like die you've used over the top of the cards at the top of this post, think I might just have to invest.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning cards Helen, your inking is beautiful and you're right the MB oval looks perfect on them, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and canvas Hellen
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards, Helen....I'm loving Stampscapes at the moment too....doing them on Sat. in my workshop. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super results. Looks like a lot of fun. I have terrible trouble doing scenic stamping. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Magnolia, Gummiapan and Roxstamps, Hello Notecard by Hellen

Hello ! This is me waving and saying hello with some stamps and dies from Swedish HouseCrafts (SHC) as a new member of a brand new design...