Tuesday, 7 July 2015

Penny Black - Tiger Lily

Finally got round to using my Crealies dies - I got the other month. Where does the time go to at the moment? Although I have to say I don't do as much crafting in the summer heat, I just get too hot!


Made using Penny Black Stamp Tiger Lily and a sentiment from their Sunny Hello set, coloured with my Copics and mounted onto a base card made using Crealies Modern Patchworks Dies No1.

This card is one of the samples I will be taking to the Open Day at Oyster Stamps on 19th July where I will be demonstrating colouring with alcohol pens and apparently some stick things and ink pads! If you're in the area (Rochester Kent UK) why not pop in and say hello - lots of other demonstrations will be going on so there'll be plenty to see and to do with some make and takes going on as well. Should be a fun day!


COPIC COLOURS USED

R81, RV34, R56 and R89; G40, G43 and G46.

I am entering this card in -


Thanks for looking x

14 comments:

  1. This is stunning Hellen, I've just ordered this shaped one (already have the hexagon) and also the square. So it's great to see ideas of how they can be used.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card design, Hellen, your coloring is amazing, and love the circle design.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us this month at Penny Black and More!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo I love, love , love this card ... its beautiful !
    Fantastic E xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Hellen and love the bit of bling lol
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous Hellen, love it. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card. Love the layering. Good luck in Kent, I wish I could be there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW that is fabulous. Wonderful flower and great design. I am not familiar with the die you used - must remedy that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beauyiful card Hellen and the Crealies base really sets the Lily off....hope the heat is not too bad for you...I'm frying an egg on my head ever day!!..xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just stunning Hellen and oh so elegant, the lovely Lily looks almost real.

    Thanks so much for joining in at Penny Black and More challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. An amazing card Hellen. The Lily pops right off the card and your colouring and careful shaping has made it look so real.
    Thank you for sharing your fabulous card with us at Penny Black and More this month and good luck in our prize draw.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  11. I echo everyone's comments . . . most especially Eileen's! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Card made using Roxsprint Die and Gummiapan Stamp and Dies

Hello! Yes it's me saying hello again on a card made using products from Swedish Housecrafts. Just one stamp - Daisy Face b...