Mo's Clubhouse - Neighbours

Love this design by Mo, as soon as I saw it I thought of those lovely higgledy piggledy coloured houses by the seaside, down in the west country that I remember from our summer holidays when the girls were little !


Such happy memories and a joy to colour using my copics, with a few Memory Box die cuts added for dimension.


COPIC COLOURS USED

PINK HOUSES - R11,20 and 24
YELLOW HOUSE - Y02,Y15 and Y17
BLUE HOUSE - BG000,01 and 05
GREEN HOUSE - YG01,03 and 17

This image is 'Neighbours' from Mo's Digital Pencil, don't forget to check out Mo's Clubhouse to see more delightful cards from my team mates and why not have a go at Mo's Challenge this month? The theme is Summer Fun or Anything Goes (with a Mo image) - the choice is yours!

Thank you for looking and see you soon I hope.

Comments

  1. Oh wow Hellen these are beautiful. I can see why you thought of the west country with these wonderful houses, it could be one of many places.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one and it looks even more stunning in real life. Great to see you again today.
    Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card. Love all the colours. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Popular Posts