Heartfelt Fuschia Bouquet - Colours of 'Evelyn'


Well I'm still in catch up mode and here's another colouring sample ready for Oyster's Open Day on the 19th made using Heartfelt Creations Fuschia Bouquet.

I've always loved Fuschias, me Mam had some that were grown from cuttings off a plant her Mam had and whenever we moved house she took cuttings with us. In my garden I now have my own Fuschia grown from one of Mam's which I call 'Evelyn's Fuschia' after my Grandmother because I never knew it's proper name. 

I had wanted to colour this stamp with pinks and lilacs but my heart kept going back to Evelyn's colours so here it is, vibrant and deep reds and purples. It's the anniversary of my Mam's death this week so this one's for her.


COPIC COLOURS USED


BV000,BV02 and BV13; R24,R46 and R59; YG03,G94 and G99.

Penny Black sentiment die 'Splendid Wishes' and edges shaped with 'Stitched Edges'.

Thank you for looking x

Comments

  1. Wonderful story and a truly beautiful card. xxxx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a stunner Hellen, I love these gorgeous Fushias and the lovely story behind them.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! Lovely story, and wow! Fantastic card, I wish I could colour in like that, amazing xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'Evelyn's Fuchsia' what a beautiful living keepsake to have. It must have been tended with lots of tlc over the years to still be giving pleasure to all.
    Your card is absolutely striking Hellen - your colouring is in a class of its own. WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, how they have been painted flowers makes are actually in 3D. Awesome!
    hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Popular Posts