Deze kaarten brengen een echt zomers gevoel in de brievenbus !

No I haven't gone crazy lol! This is the headline on my latest publication in a Dutch magazine - which according to Google says ' These cards bring a real summer feeling in the mailbox'. So strange to see my work in another language!

This was one of my last projects for Crafters Companion, the brief was to use some Sheena Douglass stamps to make summer themed cards.

This one was made with her 'Poppies' stamp coloured with Spectrum Noir pens on a Distress Ink Background.
 This one was made using her 'Poppies' and 'Silhouette Grass' with Aquatints and Aqua pens.
This one was made using her 'Kite' stamp coloured with Spectrum Noir pens and the background made with Distress Inks.



And here they are in print ! 




So lovely of Louisa from Crafter's Companion to remember to send me a copy. Also so lucky to have had some super experiences with my crafting ..... another item for my crafting memories box. 

Thank you for looking x


Comments

  1. Three stunning cards Hellen, it's easy to see why they were picked to feature in the magazine. Congratulations!!

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic cards... everyone of them... congratulations on their publication. What a great feature in the magazine.
    Eileen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all stunners Hellen . . . but my fave is the top one. It's simply fantastic.
    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Popular Posts