Special Birthday for a Special Girl .........

How can I possibly have a granddaughter having an 18th birthday! Stop it all of you my grandchildren ........this growing up so fast is hard for me!

So I had to make a special card for her and having been inspired by some OTT fantasy photos of her done by a make up artist recently I saw this Aurora Wings digi stamp and gave it a go.....











Here's a close up of the face ..........struggled a bit as my pens were running low (reinforcements on their way!). Pearls, diamonds and glitter added to the image for effect.

Present all wrapped and tag attached. 

The silver butterflies were a hint of what the box contained and NOT put on to cover up my mistakes lol !

Happy birthday my gorgeous girl!

Comments

  1. OH my word! .. this is just wonderful ... what a card !
    E xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow just love it ,everything about it is just gorgeous
    My birthday is oct !!!!!!!! Lol
    M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Hellen this is stunning. I missed it while away on holiday so I'm playing catch up now. I'm sure that your granddaughter is loving this super card.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Popular Posts