Thursday, 25 June 2015

Mo's Clubhouse - Fairy Bobbin



Well here I go, off on the start of a new adventure along with some fabulous new friends on Mo Manning’s Clubhouse DT. Really thrilled to have been asked to join the team – they’ve been so helpful and friendly. I do hope you’ll take a peek at their blogs (listed on the right) to see some fabulous colouring inspiration! It’s an international team with colourists from the UK, USA, Russia, Norway, Germany and Italy – so many different ideas from all of them so take a dip into colour and enjoy!

This is my first card for the Clubhouse and it’s a special one - made for my eldest daughter for her birthday. She loves to sew and Mo’s image Baby Fairy Bobbin seemed right up her street – I even managed to make the sentiment look like a tape measure to match the theme!

The sentiment 'May your bobbin...........' comes with this image and the other one ' When life throws you .....' comes with Fairy Needle. I coloured up both to use but the layout just didn't work for me so that one will be used another day!

The image is coloured with my Copic pens and Polychromos pencils with some Stardust Stickles on the wings after colouring.

Thank you for looking, hope you'll take a peek next Thursday when the new Challenge will be going live and I'll be showing my card sample for it, along with my team mates, to give you some ideas.

Here’s some links for you, happy clicking !  -

COPIC COLOURS USED

SKIN - E000, 00, 11, 21 and R20
HAIR - Y21 and 23, E15 and 18
WINGS - Y000 and BG000
CLOTHES - BG000, 01 and 05
BOBBINS - BV000, 00 and 02; RV000, 10 and 21



PS It's been a busy time at Pearce Towers lately, many thanks to all of you who have inquired after my Father-In-Law's health, he is doing brilliantly in his recovery from surgery. 

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely AMAZING! ... love this, you are so skilled with the colouring .
    E xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning card Hellen and congratulations on joining Mo's DT.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

April Workshop

Hi - happy Monday ! Just a quick post to show my card design for my next workshop this Saturday the 29th. It's a good exercise o...