Monday, 11 May 2015

Tags

Thought I'd post a couple of tags I made recently for a lovely group of friends who are in a swap  group with me. Each month we have a theme and send a tag to the next on the list. I've been running late recently, with so much going on here but we all understand that sometimes life happens and it is such great fun when a little gift of someone's time and talent lands on the doormat.

Made using Dienamics die set.
Theme: Fabric

Made with Brushos and stamps by Designs by Ryn.
Theme : I do like to be beside the seaside



So just a quick post for today, hope you are all well and thank you for looking :-)


2 comments:

  1. Lovely Tags ,yes what a lovely surprise if they came through your letter box .
    Hugs Martine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two stunning tags Hellen, love the drapers theme of the first and the sea world of the second.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Card made using Roxsprint Die and Gummiapan Stamp and Dies

Hello! Yes it's me saying hello again on a card made using products from Swedish Housecrafts. Just one stamp - Daisy Face b...