Thursday, 21 May 2015

Couple more tags.......

Here are a couple more tags I've made for a tag group I belong to. Nothing new I'm afraid as it's been difficult to concentrate on crafting this week with so many other things happening at Pearce Towers. Hopefully my dear father in law is on the mend now after major surgery, fingers crossed.

Both tags were made using Mo Manning images, they are always such cute and fun images to colour!
Theme : Happiness is ......
For me  Happiness Is ............the sound of children's laughter.

Here's another I made which is reversible, I did chuckle colouring this one in! The theme was 'All About Me'











































Well I hope that's made you smile for the day! Thanks for looking, I hope to be back soon with some new things for you, I've been busy with some Crafter's Companion projects for some up coming TV shows and magazines and I have also been picked to join a new team with them - Spectrum Noir TV Design Team. The team is so new we haven't got watermarks or badges yet! There are some gorgeous images to colour so I hope to show them to you soon.



1 comment:

  1. Three gorgeous tags Hellen, I love the first and the wonderful verse on it. I also love the colours of the second two and again the little ditty that you've put on to them together.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Card made using Roxsprint Die and Gummiapan Stamp and Dies

Hello! Yes it's me saying hello again on a card made using products from Swedish Housecrafts. Just one stamp - Daisy Face b...