Crafter's Companion Kimono Range

Day 2 of my sneak peeks ready for the shows on Monday.


I went for a more pastel range of colours with this card using backing papers from the CD and over stamping with a toning Distress Ink (Victorian Velvet).

It's funny the different things we all see when looking at something and although the range has an oriental theme I saw the mannequin die and thought of a dusty attic - you know where they store the unused birdcage and stuff in old movies? So I kept with that and used parchment to make a panel like a vintage lacy net curtain with the blossoms from a tree outside blowing in through the window - lol - scarey what goes on in my head sometimes ! But then that's the point of giving a DT the same thing to see what different versions we can make and this is a versatile range I think for doing that.

So it's Sheena today and tomorrow with her lovely new stamps and then the 4DD from Monday - a busy weekend for crafters then! I'll be recording some as I have a busy day myself today with it being my birthday - hope you have a great weekend too. Back tomorrow with another peek, thank you for looking.

Embossing Folders – Oriental Floral
Dies – Blossom Branch (flowers); Butterfly Fan: Magnola Mannequin; Birdcage
Stamp – Paper Moon
Cardstock –Core’dinations; Parchment; Design 7 from CD; Kraftcard
Colouring – Victorian Velvet Distress Ink; Gilding Wax

Comments

Popular Posts