Sunday, 12 April 2015

Crafter's Companion Kimono 4DD on Monday

Good morning from a bright and sunny Kent, I had a fabulous day yesterday - it was my birthday - so many gifts and cards and flowers and best of all visits from my daughters to wish me a happy birthday - wonderful time.
This mornings post will be short and sweet though just showing one of the samples from the up coming 4DD on Create and Craft this Monday using Crafter's Companion Kimono range of dies, stamps, embossing folders and CD.


I made this gift bag using -

Embossing Folders – Cherry Blossom and Blossom Branch
Dies – Blossom Branch (flowers) ; Fluttering Butterfly ; Kimono Butterfly
Stamp – Porcelain
Cardstock – Centura Pearl ; Neenah White; Core’dinations; Design 6 from CD; Kraftcard
Colouring – Spectrum Noir Pens BT1,4 and 5 ;FS2, FS1, FS4 and CR3.
Bow is embellishments 6 from CD.

Tomorrow I'll show you the matching card and tag to make a complete set, hope to see you then . Thanks for looking today and hope the sun is shining for you too.

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful bag Hellen, I love the colour you've used. Have to admit it looks to good to use as a bag though.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Hellen.
    Love that gift bag and looking forward to seeing the matching card and tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab Dahling
    Will call back to see card and tag
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Card made using Roxsprint Die and Gummiapan Stamp and Dies

Hello! Yes it's me saying hello again on a card made using products from Swedish Housecrafts. Just one stamp - Daisy Face b...