Just a quickie .........

Suddenly realised I haven't blogged for a while oops! And why is that Hellen I hear you all asking? It's because I've been very busy making cards for 3 of my design teams.........so you'll be seeing one or two blog posts over the next few days!

Lavinia goes live on the 2nd with a new challenge for the month and there are some special shows for Spectrum Noir on Create and Craft this weekend and the week after there is a new launch from Crafters Companion ..........more details will follow, phew!

Before all that happens though I just wanted to share this card I made as a commission for a friend.....


They asked for a special card for a couple's 65th wedding anniversary, so they wanted it in blue as we believe it is known as the sapphire one to celebrate.

Loved using my dies for this with oodles of glitter and a few gems thrown in too. Hope they liked receiving it as much as I did making it.

Memory Box dies - Tulip Bouquet and butterflies from Kensington Border
Poppystamps die - Diamond Background.

See you soon with the lovely Lavinia!


Comments

  1. This is stunning Hellen, such a beautiful card for a 65th wedding anniversary. I love the glittery tulips. Looking forward to seeing your DT makes.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning Hellen. Such lovely clean lines and the shade of blue is just lovely. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Popular Posts