Sunday, 15 March 2015

Fun and Frolics at Eileen's

Fabulous day yesterday at Eileen Godwin's workshop with Martine. The day started well with Martine picking me up and handing me a breakfast treat - Strawberry milkshake! Lots of lovely friends old and new at the workshop and a great day was had by all.

The workshop was based around Brusho's and trying out some Aquawax along the way. Wouldn't say that all of my cards were a success but that's the point of workshops for me -  to try different products and techniques.

Here are my cards -


All made using Brushos, the standing cards I used my favourite Stampinback stamps and the card lying down was made using an Artistic Stamper stamp and Designs by Ryn Water Droplets.

Thank you to everyone for the laughs throughout the day and to Barbara Clegget for the yummy cakes and quiche she made for us and of course to Eileen for her patience and expertise.

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Hellen. Eileen's workshops are always such good fun. Hopefully get to meet up with you all again very soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hellen, always love learning new techniques and Eileen is super fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Hellen. It's always great to try new techniques and ideas and I love what you've made here.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply Stunning xxxx Love all of them xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the doodled borders on those cards and the background on the blue card looks really interesting. Great work Hellen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a wonderful group of cards all incredible
    warm hello form california
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Magnolia, Gummiapan and Roxstamps, Hello Notecard by Hellen

Hello ! This is me waving and saying hello with some stamps and dies from Swedish HouseCrafts (SHC) as a new member of a brand new design...