Sunday, 15 February 2015

Valentine's Cards

A chilly but dry Sunday here in Kent after a busy day yesterday at Eileen's workshop - fab day with lots of laughs with good crafting buddies. Lucky to come home to a house filled with flowers and balloons and then a romantic meal with dearly beloved - yes I do know how lucky I am.

Here's a couple of Valentine's I sent out -

This one is made using the negatives and positives of the Memory Box die La Rue Heart, simple but effective I think and expands the use of the die.

And these were for my darling girls -

A card and a keepsake, the embellished MDF heart comes out of the card to hang on the wall to remind them always of a mother's love.

Hope you had a lovely day too x


4 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea Hellen, gorgeous colours on your Daughters cards, they are very lucky. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Hellen
    Which one was mine lol
    Martine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Hellen. I love how you've used the positive and negative of the La Rue heart. I love the cards you made for your daughters too.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work here from you once again, Hellen.
    The first card is just so classy and elegant ... E xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

April Workshop

Hi - happy Monday ! Just a quick post to show my card design for my next workshop this Saturday the 29th. It's a good exercise o...