Monday, 26 January 2015

April Showers

Morning, bit grey and wet here in Kent so this card seemed appropriate to remind me of the lovely flowers we'll be seeing soon as we head into spring.


This quirky die from the new release for Memory Box was so different it inspired me to make a gate fold card to give you a peep of what follows the rain - so I've used some lovely flowers from Designs by Ryn which I coloured up with my Copics. I continued the rain theme by adding some raindrops with DecoArt Liquid Glass on the flowers.

Thank you for looking and I hope you have a good week x

Products available from - Oyster Stamps, Rochester, Kent - Telephone 01634 686823 or Website http://www.oysterstamps.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful card Hellen. The sun is out here at the moment but it doesnt look like staying. This really cheer you up looking at it.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Card made using Roxsprint Die and Gummiapan Stamp and Dies

Hello! Yes it's me saying hello again on a card made using products from Swedish Housecrafts. Just one stamp - Daisy Face b...