Oyster Stamps - Colouring Workshop Preparations

Busy getting final prep done for my workshop on Saturday at Oysters, looking forward to meeting lots of lovely crafters who have booked a place. I've even dusted off some Christmas CDs to get us in the mood and we're going to be working with some gorgeous images by Mo Manning from Penny Black to help get ready for Christmas .........



This is a technique based workshop, with a project or two in the afternoon - hopefully these ideas will inspire everyone in using their alcohol pens and blending pencils to bring the images to life. I expect there will be plenty of glitter and I hope lots of laughs throughout the day ...........can't wait for the fun to begin !

STOP PRESS - this workshop will be repeated  on 15th November at Oysters, please ring the shop if you would like to attend. Thank you so much for all the interest, very much appreciated x

Oyster Stamps, Rochester, Kent - Telephone 01634 686823 or Website http://www.oysterstamps.co.uk

Comments

  1. Prachtige kerstkaarten
    Groetjes Gerrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic cards Hellen, you are an inspiration to us all, hugs June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning collection of cards Hellen, I especially love the elf on the bauble.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are beautiful Hellen. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Amazing colouring, it looks professional, I can only dream about being this good xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. If only I lived closer.
    I would not know where to start choosing a favourite amongst these. So beautiful.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Popular Posts