Monday, 8 September 2014

Inkylicious Stamps


Oysters have got some new stamps in from Inkylicious - super ones with trees, wild flowers and grasses, perfect for making up scenes.



They also had this one with reindeers on which reminded me of one of our trips to the lovely Somerset moors. I made the background with autumnal colours because that is one of my favourite times to go down there, then I set it on a larger piece of cream card and stamped a couple of trees to break it up a bit.

Stamps used - Reindeers ; Bare Trees
Distress Inks - Mustard Seed, Wild Honey and Aged Mahogany.
Copic Pens - E31; E15 ; E17

Lots of other Inkylicious stamps in stock so I'm going to be playing with them for a while!

Just to update you, my colouring workshop is coming up soon, it's fully booked but there is a reserve list if you are interested. After that I'll be demoing at the Sincerely Yours Papercraft Show in Biggin Hill in November - hope to see some of you there. Thank you for looking.

Stamps and Distress Inks available from Oyster Stamps, Rochester, Kent - Telephone 01634 686823 or Website http://www.oysterstamps.co.uk

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful just Beautiful
    Martine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Hellen, such a beautiful card and lovely colours. I hate to admit I have this stamp and have not put ink on it yet.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word! What an amazing card Hellen, such a gorgeous scene xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Hellen the warmth of the colours are just right for a Autumn day x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Magnolia, Gummiapan and Roxstamps, Hello Notecard by Hellen

Hello ! This is me waving and saying hello with some stamps and dies from Swedish HouseCrafts (SHC) as a new member of a brand new design...