Lavinia Stamps Challenge 8 - Add some Glitter

Wow! We're into August - where is this year going?! Had a fab July though with lots of things happening to tick off my list of things I would love to achieve. If one of the things on your list is to win a challenge why don't you have a go at this month's Lavinia Challenge - Add some Glitter? Dawn Rogers, who entered by email, did last month and look she won £40 worth of vouchers to get some new goodies from the Lavinia Webshop! Congratulations Dawn and I hope you enjoy spending.

Well a few of us have been raving about Brusho paints these last few weeks. How fab are they for making backgrounds to your cards! They've been around for years and over that time I have seen some very talented artists using them with different techniques to fill and colour line drawings, to stamp and then bleach out colour where you don't want it etc etc - gorgeous work and I plan to do a lot more with these little gems.

Here's my version using them for this month's Lavinia Challenge using Lavinia's Poppy Set and Lavender Stamps -


The flowers are edged in glitter just to lift them from the cornfield I've created in the background. Such vibrant colours to remind me of a hot summers day - and we've had a few of those lately !

My second card this month is made using Lavinia Stamps -  Lavender, Zen Flower 3, Creeping Vine and Wildflower. All stamped with WOW glittered embossing powders in various bright colours.



Lots of other inspiration from the rest of the team on their blogs, please take a look and then jump in with your design - you could be this month's lucky winner !

Stamps available from - Lavinia Stamps Webshop.

Comments

  1. Stunning work as always Hellen, I must say "seeing your card in the flesh yesterday, really shows that the photo doesn't do it justice" lovely to see you xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work as always Hellen. Love them both. Kx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Popular Posts