Howay the lads ! Honey Doo Crafts Christmas Stamps

Lol - yes howay the lads - Honey Doo Crafts are at the Ross Papercraft Show in my home town Sunderland this Sunday.

Got some happy post this week, some lovely Christmas stamp sets so couldn't resist having a play ...
This first one was made using one of the deer from 'Dancer and Prancer' and the sentiment from 'Bold Bauble'. I coloured the background using my Panpastels and added some dies cut using Die-namics Campy Tree Line. Yes I know it says Dancer and Prancer but I really couldn't resist adding a red nose to make him Rudolph !

This is a more fussy design using 'Bold Bauble' and the flowers from 'Falling Flowers'. The red card is stamped randomly using Falling Flowers and the branches are a Martha Stewart punch.

Honey Doo Crafts stamps are available from their website HERE  .

Thanks for looking, hope you're having a fab weekend x

Comments

  1. Two gorgeous vards Hellen, I especially love the first with Rudolph and the campy tree line dies.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them both and Rudolph lol
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cards here Hellen.. Love Rudolf! ... I can see you are having great fun !
    E xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are stunning Hellen. Love the red nose! Kx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Popular Posts