Honey Doo Crafts

Had a fabulous time at Eileen Godwin's workshop on Saturday, saw old friends and made new ones - oh and crafted a bit too ! Made a couple of cards, one for me is still a work in progress but I absolutely loved making one which was made up of lots of different levels and so was called a collage card (currently posted as my FB cover photo) .........so much so that when looking at some recent stamp purchases from Honey Doo Crafts I decided to have a play along the same theme, thanks Eileen for the inspiration.


Made using 'Falling Flowers' stamp and butterflies cut from their 'Butterfly Border' stamp. Love the colours on this - my favourite mix Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed and Picked Raspberry.


Made using 'Hearts a Flutter' stamp with flowers cut from the 'Falling Flowers' stamp and the Little B Hearts die set to make the easel frames.

So, a couple of Honey Doos - great stamps to work with and so versatile as you can mix and match different elements if you want to or just use them as is - your choice.

Well blogger seems to be playing me up today - hope this post gets through as I have another couple to do for tomorrow and Wednesday as I'm a guest designer for Whimsy and they have a fabulous blog hop that I'm involved in with some super prizes! Thank you for looking and have a lovely day x

Comments

  1. Great to see you there Hellen.. and what little stunners on here! love, love them both... so attractive with each card so different and so pretty E xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking for some inspiration on my Little B Hearts die & found your card. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking for some inspiration on my Little B Hearts die & found your card. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Popular Posts