Honey Doo - Butterfly Border

Morning all - Well what a wash out for the Bank Holiday, typical weather eh ! I expect a lot of you did some crafting instead ?
Next weekend sees the start of the Autumn shows with the Sincerely Yours Papercraft Show at Leigh and Amanda and Kay from Honey Doo Crafts will be busy demonstrating their fab range of stamps, here's a quick one I made using their Butterfly Border with a sentiment from Life Events to finish it off......


I'm afraid my photos never bring out the glitter very well but if you zoom in you can get a glimpse of the pretty butterflies all glammed up with a sprinkle of Glamour Dust.

If you're in the Leigh area next weekend why not pop in and say hi to the ladies, if not their stamps are available on their website - HERE.

Enjoy the rest of the week and thanks for looking x

Comments

  1. Such a gorgeous card Hellen, I love the border of glittery butterflies it akes a great main image too.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Hellen as always
    Martine xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Popular Posts