Wednesday, 9 July 2014

Tom and Tilly

Had a super morning yesterday at Oysters, the lovely Emma Lou from Heartfelt Creations is over doing workshops in the UK. So useful to see different techniques from the people who actually design the product and Emma Lou had us in fits trying to remember the places she's been to see in London, ended up like a game of charades - 'big house in a square..........' Trafalgar Square ? Leicester Square?  'oh yeah Buckingham Palace' ...........priceless good fun.

Of course I had to have a nose in the shop while I was there and was obviously drawn to the new stock of Penny Black stamps. Couple of ladies asked me to have a go at colouring this one called Tom and Tilly, couldn't resist !


Love isn't just for the young is it and this one reminded me of me and my Geoffie lol, so coloured it accordingly with my pens and pencils.

Stamp available from - Oyster Stamps, Rochester, Kent - Telephone 01634 686823 or Website http://www.oysterstamps.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. I love this image and it makes a wonderful Anniversary card. The colouring on this is super Hellen, it looks like it has been pre coloured ( note to self, practice colouring in more).

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Magnolia, Gummiapan and Roxstamps, Hello Notecard by Hellen

Hello ! This is me waving and saying hello with some stamps and dies from Swedish HouseCrafts (SHC) as a new member of a brand new design...