Brushos with EP

So many products on the market! Found this one the other week which is called Brusho, which is crystals of water colour which disperse out when you add water. So sorry I cannot find the lady who originally caught my eye on FB using them to give her credit but Eileen Godwin has been playing with them too with stunning results!



Less is more with these things - you can get covered just opening the pot can't you Martine Smith! Here's another where I used less Brusho but then realised I should have stamped with black, hey ho it's a learning curve all the time and great fun practicing!

The stamp is a Penny Black one called 'Dreamy' and I used Versamark and white embossing powder.

Stamp and EP available from - Oyster Stamps, Rochester, Kent - Telephone 01634 686823 or Website http://www.oysterstamps.co.uk - Brushos arriving this week!

Comments

  1. Wow, stunning Hellen. I treated mysrlf to some of these paints but not played with them yet. Did you stamp and emboss first or after you'd used the paints?

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning Hellen. I have to agree that the Brusho's are really good fun and it is trial and error to find out how much to use.
    Love the way you've used them with Emvossing Powder - need to give that a try xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a great effect.....love both pieces xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the top one, very vibrant. Have just had my first play with brusho- bit surprised to find a pot labelled green with orange powder in it - did come out green though!- and stunned at how vibrant the colours are

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Popular Posts