Wednesday, 18 June 2014

Tag Group Swap

Another tag swap this month with friends, realised I hadn't blogged my recent ones so here's a group of them I made recently...........

Made using IndigoBlu stamp Antique Songbird with Clarity bugs for the theme 'Wildlife' - about as wild as I could get with hardly any animal stamps !


 Made with Designs by Ryn Water Droplets and Tim Holtz Umbrella Man for the theme 'Men' - couldn't get the song 'It's raining Men' out of my head for days!


Made with Lavinia Stamps - Creeping Vine, Jayne Nestorenko - Girls on a Bench, Sheena Douglas - Forget Me Not and Clarity - Lupins. For the theme 'In The Garden'.

Such fun making these and swapping with lovely friends, so exciting when an envelope drops on your doormat once a month to see what loveliness others have created for you in return. The ones sent to me all get displayed on my 'Friendship Wall' in my craft room and I smile every time I look at them.

Thanks for looking I have lots of happy crafty things happening  - another demo day coming up at Oysters soon and I'm booked to do a workshop in October with them on colouring (which is booking up fast !) followed by doing a 2 day retreat for them in November. In August one of my cards is being published in Craft Stamper magazine and I'm doing 2 Guest DTs - one for CS mags blog and one for Whimsy Stamps. My mantra of - if you don't have a go you'll never know - is giving me great fun and keeping me out of mischief - my head is skipping about between summer, Halloween and Christmas !

3 comments:

  1. All three are beautiful, particularly love the first with the water scene. Perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three stunning tags Hellen, I especially love the first but they are all so good.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hellen - just found a few minutes to pop by Blogland ALL these are just gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

April Workshop

Hi - happy Monday ! Just a quick post to show my card design for my next workshop this Saturday the 29th. It's a good exercise o...