Monday, 9 June 2014

Steampunk Fairy

I haven't done this style before but I knew the recipient would love it and she thought it was well cool for her birthday card!
Drawing from Capia, available to download from Deviantart website.
I originally saw this drawing on FB coloured by a lady called Saskia Smits - click here to go to her blog ,  and she very kindly listed all the pen colours.  I really loved her colours as they seemed to suit a woodland steampunk fairy - pink,  lilac and glitter would just not have looked right! Luckily my lessons with Kit and Clowder seem to be working and I was pleased with her hair and skin.

I haven't been very active lately as I came down with a nasty bug last week - managed to eat 3 biscuits today so am going to be brave and try a bit of dinner tonight - fingers crossed for me !

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is stunning Hellen, I love the steampunk fairy and the colours you've used. I shall be off to check out the digi images, thanks for the link.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Hellen you're colouring us superb! Fabulous work.
    So sorry you've not been well, I do hope you feel much better soon.
    Much love
    Karen xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

April Workshop

Hi - happy Monday ! Just a quick post to show my card design for my next workshop this Saturday the 29th. It's a good exercise o...