Monday, 2 June 2014

Lavinia Challenge 6 - Add some Beads or Gems


Congratulations to Jannine Barrett who won the last challenge with her lovely card sent in by email as she doesn't blog, do hope she enjoys spending her prize of £40 on the Lavinia website and enjoys using her new goodies. It could be YOU this month so why not have a go! The theme is Add some Beads or Gems and here is my idea -

this little beauty is called 'Lady of the Rose Garden' and is a digi design from the website - available here . As I'm still working on my colouring course for my pens it was great to find an image with face and hair I could practice on and I love the roses - very stylised. Something a bit different from my previous Lavinia cards so I hope you like it and that it encourages you to have a go this month.

Thank you for looking, why not check out the other Lavinia DT blogs to see what they have come up with - some absolute stunners out there!

Lavinia Challenge Blog - http://blog.laviniastamps.com/


6 comments:

  1. Wow! Gorgeous! Nuff sed xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Hellen, I'm glad you put it was a digi image, as I don't remember seeing it in the stamps and thought I'd missed something. I love all the gems you've added .

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Hellen! Your colouring is fab! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Hellen, beautiful colours. Loving this digi image. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic card, Hellen......I've just been over to look at the digi's, forgot all about them until seeing this. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Hellen, Cor! Stunning! The hair colouring is fab xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

April Workshop

Hi - happy Monday ! Just a quick post to show my card design for my next workshop this Saturday the 29th. It's a good exercise o...