Saturday, 31 May 2014

Taylored Expression - 'Wherever You Go'

Pretty set of stamps from Taylored Expression which also have a matching Die set called Hovering By. Thought I'd do a simple background so just stamped straight onto white linen card to create it ........
............then I stamped the flower twice (to decoupage)  and the large bird once onto separate cardstock which I coloured with my pens and then glossed for further impact. I added a bit of bling to the stamens and it's done!

The stamp set 'Wherever You Go' has 8 stamps in total and the Die set has 4 dies -




Stamps and Dies available from -

Oyster Stamps, Rochester, Kent - Telephone 01634 686823 or Website http://www.oysterstamps.co.uk

6 comments:

  1. Such a lovely Blog to visit. Hellen you are so talented I love your makes xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow how beautiful Hellen. Never heard of Taylored Expressions before, but will look out for them in the future.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hellen, this is a beautiful card. I am in love with all of it. The colour, layout, everything, such perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Hellen love the way you have used the gloss to accent x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Hellen! Love the gloss and the colour against the B&W background, fab! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A stunning card Hellen. I admire your colouring skills1 x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Magnolia, Gummiapan and Roxstamps, Hello Notecard by Hellen

Hello ! This is me waving and saying hello with some stamps and dies from Swedish HouseCrafts (SHC) as a new member of a brand new design...